Friday 27 May 2016

reflection, w4 t2,

numeracy 

this week I have been working so hard to finish  my reflection and I think it was really hard because we didn't have any  rod's and I think that my work is really god and if you think it needs some work on it tell my on the comment's or or if this video doesn't work have a look on YouTube an search up calebgms  hope you love it ?

literacy  

this week for literacy I have been writing a news paper report I think that was a bit tricky because I am a very god  at writing and I like writing so if you want to comment me you can  help me fix this so thank you


 


1 comment:

  1. Hi Caleb, you are very honest with your reflections well done! If you found something tricky, but don't give up, then you will succeed. Try to remember your full stops and capital letters next time.

    A great first try with screencastify. Next time you might like to try to find somewhere quiet (away from your noisy teachers!).

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.