Friday 17 June 2016

reflection w7 t2

this week for math I have been learning about solve  add and subtract problems using  place value tens and ones it was a bit hard to do I had to make my own problem  and it was fun





this week for writing I did secret writing it was fun and hard  I really liked my writing and it is a bit spooky
this week for writing I did secret writing it has fun because we could write anything












for reading I have been learning comprehension summaries sequence  it was a bit hard because we had to recap the story of Charlotte's web




3 comments:

  1. Hi Caleb this is a very good reflection. I like that you have done a cool show not tell writing peace because you have good story starter. There is a couple of things you need to fix up like that you do not have a titles for the reflection statement. If you can can you please fix that up if you have time to do it? Thanks Liam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Caleb BD
    I really like your writing I think its great. Next time you need to use capital letters and full stops. Did you like doing these actives?

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.