Friday 19 August 2016

Book week term 2 week 3

Book character day

This week on Friday it was book character day and I dressed up as a storm trooper and it was really cool. I like my costume but. I was going as the master chief from the art of halo 5 but. I  still look really cool. me and my friends got a photo of us in our costumes.

  

Image result for golden ticket 2016

golden ticket hunt

  this week me and my friends went on a golden ticket hunt because. Mrs Costello hid.  Five golden tickets, Call\m  found one and he got some really cool books I wish that I found a golden ticket.  
Image result for wacky thursday

 wacky Thursday 

and this week we had wacky Thursday it was really funny my teacher was in a bumble bee.  It was really funny but my other teacher dressed up as cookie monster they looked really weird. Mrs wood was in a rain coat and a emoji mask on him it looked really creepy because when you look at him he will turn around  and then stare at you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.